Whistle Patwin 1270, Acera 27 Speed Gents 29ERWhen the crave for adventure and new technology meet, new ideas are born, destined to become history. The best materials and exclusive design are used in every Whistle product to obtain the highest performance and maximum reliability.
Whistle has remained true to its original philosophies from the start. Inspired by nature and a desire for adventure they have produced road and all-terrain bikes to high levels of quality and performance for a number of years. After recently becoming part of Atala, a well established Italian bicycle brand, Whistle goes from strength to strength and will continue to create bikes with amazing technical innovation, the highest quality and the best performance.
19" Whistle Patwin 1270, Acera 27 Speed Gents 29ER
The Whistle Patwin 1270 is designed for riders who are looking to roll over obstacles without losing momentum and taller riders looking for a more natural frame geometry. Add to the 29" wheels, a set of remote lock out front suspension forks coupled with a lightweight aluminium frame and the Patwin will keep rolling where smaller wheels just won't cut it. Throw in mechanical disc brakes and a total of 27 gears. What more could you need?
- Frame - 19" Lightweight Aluminium with Triple Butted Hydro-Formed Custom Main Tubes, Semi Integrated Head Tube and Detachable Rear Gear Hanger
- Fork - Suntour XCM RL 29ER Suspension Fork with Remote Lock Out and 100mm Travel
- Gears - Shimano Acera 27 Speed with Shimano SL Shifters
- Freewheel - Shimano 11/32 Tooth 9 Speed Cassette Freewheel
- Chainset - Shimano FCM-391 Triple Chainset with Alloy Cranks
- Rims - 29" Alloy Double Wall 32 Hole
- Hubs - Shimano Alloy Quick Release Disc
- Tyres - Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29" x 2.25"
- Brakes - Shimano Mechanical Disc Brakes with Shimano Alloy Levers
- Handlebar - Byte Alloy Oversize Flat
- Stem - Byte Alloy Oversize A-Head
- Saddle - Selle Royale Mach Saddle with a Byte Alloy Micro-Adjust Seatpost
- Colour - White and Silver Frame with a White Fork
- Code No - WHS.95